Traditional risk models rely upon large datasets that are frequently dated and lacking the contextual perspective needed to make risk management decisions.
Picarro solutions combine real-time methane data with powerful analytical tools that enable unprecedented control of gas assets. This level of granularity, across multiple spatial views, means a crystal-clear understanding of system risk and immediately actionable insight for faster risk reduction.
- Identify high-risk areas from an in-depth visual representation of risk across different spatial scales.
- Leverage emission data to quickly identify root causes of risk scenarios.
- Understand and predict potentially hazardous leak migration through use of methane flow rate data.
- Reduce order call expense by using predictive risk mapping to identify leaks before customers report them.
- Streamline budgeting and risk planning via predictive leak-creation rate modeling.